I learned to program using STOS Basic on the Atari ST, and have been creating inconsequantial things for computers ever since. I currently use PHP, JS, jQuery and Titanium for iOS. My current and recent projects include:
On the Web:
- Tea and Kittens (www.teaandkittens.co.uk) – A website showing, er, pictures of tea and kittens. As you might have guessed.
- SE Railway Consultation (www.serailwayconsultation.co.uk) – The Department for Transport didn't bother to make a simple way for people to respond to this process, so I did.
- Kitten Block for Firefox (link), Chrome (link) – Prevents access to the Daily Mail and Daily Express, with over 2,000 users! As featured in the Guardian and New Statesman (sample comment: "this is typical of the fascist left").
- Wedding Block for Chrome (www.weddingblock.co.uk) – For the Royal Wedding, 2011. As featured in Time. No, really.
- Stop Registration Spam (link) – A simple plugin to prevent spam registrations by amending the default WordPress registration form.
On the iPhone:
- Japanese Verbs (link) – Flashcard app to teach the conjugation of 45 everyday verbs in hiragana; full download and free-with-upgrade versions available.
- Jidoushi Intransitive Verbs (link) – Flashcard app to teach jidoushi/tadoushi (intransitive/transitive) verb pairs in hiragana, free app with paid upgrade.
- Tea and Kittens (link) – Shows pictures of kittens, finds you nearby places to drink tea!